The estimate time frame for a Trademark registration:
– Administrative/formality examination: 3 months
– Substantive examination: 9 months
– Publication period: 3 months
– Certificate issuance: 1 months
– Name and address of the applicant
– Copy of passport/ID (if the applicant is a person)
– Copy of Deed of Company Establishment (if the applicant is a company), Notarization required
– The list of goods/services in English
– Power of Attorney (No Notarization & legalization required)
– Declaration of Ownership (No Notarization & legalization required)
– Sample of trademark
Note: the actual use of the mark must be the same with the registration
– The meaning and the transliteration of the mark (if any)
– Certified copy of home application with English translation (if claiming a priority)
Trademark registration is valid for 10 (ten) years from the filing date and renewable for every 10 (ten) years.
Official Fees (per mark per class):
– Filing fee: Rp. 2.000.000 (± US$ 160)
– Obtaining trademark registration certificate: Rp. 200.000 (± US$ 16)
Official fees may change at any time.
Please contact us for our fees.