The estimate time frame for a Trademark registration:
- Administrative/formality examination: 3 months
- Substantive examination: 9 months
- Publication period: 3 months
- Certificate issuance: 1 months
- Name and address of the applicant
- Copy of passport/ID (if the applicant is a person)
- Copy of Deed of Company Establishment (if the applicant is a company), Notarization required
- The list of goods/services in English
- Power of Attorney (No Notarization & legalization required)
- Declaration of Ownership (No Notarization & legalization required)
- Sample of trademark
Note: the actual use of the mark must be the same with the registration
- The meaning and the transliteration of the mark (if any)
- Certified copy of home application with English translation (if claiming a priority)
Trademark registration is valid for 10 (ten) years from the filing date and renewable for every 10 (ten) years.
Official Fees (per mark per class):
- Filing fee: Rp. 2.000.000 (± US$ 160)
- Obtaining trademark registration certificate: Rp. 200.000 (± US$ 16)
Official fees may change at any time.
Please contact us for our fees.