The estimate time frame for a Patent registration:
- Administrative/formality examination: 18 months
- Publication period: 6 months
- Substantive examination: 36 months
- Certificate issuance: 1 months
- Name and address of the applicant and inventors
- Copy of passport/ID (if the applicant is a person)
- Copy of Company Registration Certificate (if the applicant is a company)
- Power of Attorney (No Notarization & legalization required)
- Assignment document from inventors to applicant (No Notarization & legalization required)
- Patent specification, claims and abstract in English, as well as drawings
Additional for Convention Patent Application:
- Copy of filing receipt of the first patent application
- The priority documents with English translation
Additional for Entry into PCT National Phase in Indonesia:
- Copy of WIPO Publication with English translation
Patent is valid for 20 (twenty) years from the filing date and maintained annually.
- Filing fee: Rp. 1.500.000 (± US$ 120) for 10 (ten) basic claims
- Exceeding 10 (ten) basic claims, per claim: Rp. 50.000 (± US$ 4)
- Exceeding 30 (thirty) pages of description, per page: Rp. 5.000 (± US$ 0.4)
- Substantive examination: Rp. 2.000.000 (± US$ 160)
- Obtaining patent certificate: Rp. 150.000 (± US$ 12)
- Annual fee: from Rp. 700.000 (± US$ 55) for the 1st year plus Rp. 50.000 (± US$ 4) per claim, increasing gradually for every years until Rp. 5.000.000 (± US$ 385) for the 20th year plus Rp. 250.000 (± US$ 20) per claim.
Official fees may change at any time.
Please contact us for our fees.